Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00426 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 151% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,015TL (₩1,410,413) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)