Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00358 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 143% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,583TL (₩1,559,139) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (41 minutes ago)