Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00311 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 135% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,410TL (₩1,741,692) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)