Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00312 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 243% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 42,922TL (₩13,737,077) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)