Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 161% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 39,155TL (€9,663) in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)