Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05482 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,088TL (₨56,337) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)