Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05926 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,636TL (₨44,488) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (36 minutes ago)