Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05026 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,277TL (₨85,102) in Ulhasnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)