Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06314 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,500TL (руб 39,597) in Ulan-Ude.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)