Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08116 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,291TL (руб 114,480) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)