Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05884 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,825TL (руб 48,007) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)