Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00146 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 87% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,733TL (12,793,574 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)