Cost of living in Ujjain, India vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07508 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 10% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 987TL (₨13,150) in Ujjain.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)