Cost of living comparison between Ujjain, India and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04603 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 22% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 582TL (₨12,636) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)