Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05479 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 7% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,406TL (₨43,901) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (38 minutes ago)