Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00316 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,500TL (₩791,878) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)