Cost of living comparison between Uijongbu, South Korea and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00271 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,750TL (₩1,385,255) in Uijongbu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (44 minutes ago)