Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14204 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,448TL (24,275 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)