Cost of living in Udine, Italy vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.100 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,073TL (€1,979) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)