Cost of living comparison between Udaipur, India and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05169 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,098TL (₨79,296) in Udaipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (34 minutes ago)