Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00036 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,502TL (Rp 37,002,081) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)