Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,377TL (Rp 38,628,369) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leicester costs £500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)