Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11754 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,399TL (28,914 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antananarivo costs 26,496,900 Ariary (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)