Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09780 TRY / THB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 100% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,493TL (66,391 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)