Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.118 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,997TL (R$ 2,680) in Uberaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)