Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.197 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,787TL (R$ 3,164) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trento costs €734 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guatemala City costs Q4,299 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (about 1 hour ago)