Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00261 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,094TL (1,570,710 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)