Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.303 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 34,844TL ($6,571) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)