Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.040 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,699TL (2,794KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)