Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00016 TRY / VND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,222TL (14,316,787 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)