Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 TRY / VND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,907TL (16,421,604 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cambridge costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)