Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 TRY / VND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,649TL (12,675,379 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (40 minutes ago)