Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,056TL (30,304,102 ₫) in Tuy Hoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)