Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20460 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,755TL (Mex$ 13,463) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (30 minutes ago)