Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 591% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,193TL (Bs 253,593,331) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)