Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.033 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 173% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,101TL (15,584 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)