Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01184 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 40% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 1,450TL (122,477 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)