Cost of living comparison between Tunja, Colombia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00105 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,917TL (COL$2,785,104) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)