Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,977TL (COL$2,171,608) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)