Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00171 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,238TL (COL$2,476,645) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Corunna costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)