Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,609TL (COL$3,989,278) in Tunja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (31 minutes ago)