Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.634 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,587TL (1,583 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)