Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.589 TRY / TND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,045TL (2,545 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)