Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,538TL (COL$2,832,677) in Tuluá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $137 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)