Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.790 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,466TL ($1,178) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (42 minutes ago)