Cost of living in Tula, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06220 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tula (Russia) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,924TL (руб 63,098) in Tula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (43 minutes ago)