Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23681 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,661TL (ARS $19,684) in Tucumán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)