Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05287 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,079TL (¥455,445) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Wellington costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)