Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05172 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,746TL (¥459,161) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)