Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03723 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,951TL (¥132,965) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)