Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03307 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 218% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 49,756TL (¥1,504,521) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dar es Salaam costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Addis Ababa costs 6.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)