Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03433 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 84% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,232TL (¥123,254) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Northampton costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 40 ﷼ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)