Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03336 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 347% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,761TL (¥502,398) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (43 minutes ago)