Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00239 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 6,600TL (2,766,559 Franc) in Tshikapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)