Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00234 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,500TL (1,066,115 Franc) in Tshikapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)