Cost of living comparison between Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00308 TRY / CDF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,500TL (811,910 Franc) in Tshikapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)