Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48209 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 174% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,122TL (kr 14,773) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)