Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.521 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 180% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,283TL (kr 13,976) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)