Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44800 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 457% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 128,039TL (kr 285,799) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 23 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)