Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47047 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 173% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,107TL (kr 15,106) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)