Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42642 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 431% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 66,324TL (kr 155,538) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)