Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44855 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 530% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 78,719TL (kr 175,498) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)