Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44887 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 188% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,617TL (kr 14,742) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 2 hours ago)