Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44483 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 526% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 131,517TL (kr 295,659) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)