Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.194 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 58% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,106TL (C$1,285) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)