Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.824 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,233TL (€670) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 180,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)