Cost of living comparison between Tripolis, Libya and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.200 TRY / LYD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 206% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,942TL (20,878 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.08 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (36 minutes ago)