Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.551 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 254% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 57,532TL (22,554 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (38 minutes ago)