Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.532 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 248% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 56,569TL (22,341 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)