Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.425 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 98% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,146TL (1,503 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (35 minutes ago)