Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.573 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 85% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,449TL (1,729 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)