Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 149% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 37,381TL (15,743,445 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)