Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00237 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 148% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,305TL (9,399,144 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (28 minutes ago)