Cost of living comparison between Tripoli, Lebanon and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00203 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 116% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,099TL (3,992,276 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)