Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00261 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 58% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,102TL (1,573,420 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Adelaide costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)