Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 54% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,389TL (1,441,241 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $2,220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (43 minutes ago)