Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00356 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,885TL (4,181,920 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)