Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.491 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,600TL (745 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (34 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (41 minutes ago)