Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.494 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,500TL (556 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$5,302 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)