Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,628TL ($b5,140) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)