Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.133 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 84% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,609TL (€1,115) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)