Cost of living comparison between Trenčín, Slovakia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.731 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 92% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,998TL (€1,608) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 3 hours ago)