Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.320 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,730TL (€2,422) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 2 hours ago)