Cost of living comparison between Trabzon, Turkey and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,475TL in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Abuja costs 300 ₦ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 800 Kč (34 minutes ago)