Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,786TL in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (about 1 hour ago)