Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,633TL in Trabzon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 2 hours ago)