Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04271 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,448TL (¥80,717) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)