Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03428 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,057TL (¥89,157) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)