Cost of living comparison between Toyama, Japan and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02962 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,248TL (¥919,838) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)