Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03149 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 68% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,923TL (¥505,597) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)