Cost of living in Tours, France vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.061 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,221TL (€3,996) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 3 hours ago)