Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.869 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 221% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 50,149TL (€12,962) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)