Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.930 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,160TL (10,926 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (40 minutes ago)