Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.411 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,403TL (7,374 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)