Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.826 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 119% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 39,406TL (kr47,723) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)