Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 136% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 52,021TL (kr51,942) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)