Cost of living comparison between Torreón, Mexico and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16841 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,827TL (Mex$ 22,723) in Torreón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)